Pages

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Still here

Sorry for no post for so long. So what have you missed, well here is the short list.

crossed 10,000 miles
replaced the belt just in the nick of time
swapped to sliders
got in a wreck
broke my shoulder
cracked a bunch of plastic
replaced my full handlebar set
began body work repairs
got riding and normality restored
ordered a new GY6-200cc upgrade kit

So just a few things have happened. The motor upgrade is a maybe install. I got it because I had some fun money but am trying to decide when to install it. My existing 125 is great and more than fast enough. It comes down to not wanting to tear into a perfectly fine motor during riding season.

So that is all for now. This weekend I am back doing body work and who knows what will happen once the plastics are off.

No comments:

Post a Comment